Wednesday, May 26, 2004

It's unseasonably grey and cold and it may be that it's responsible for my bleak mood...but then again, this is pretty much how I am all the time, so perhaps it's unfair to blame the weather. Lately I have been having anxiety attacks whenever I have to go someplace where there will be other people. This includes work and hanging out with my friends...places where I have absolutely no reason to feel anxious. I force myself to keep up my normal schedule, do the things I usually do...but it takes effort and it's very draining, emotionally and physically. I have a long weekend coming up and at least one of the days, I intend to stay home not do anything. The last month or so has been so busy, and though I've enjoyed it, I'm hoping a little down time will help level out my head.

No comments: