Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I've been pretty quiet lately. What can I say? I've been too busy living life to write about it. It seems like everyone is having a party this month, so it's been go go go every weekend. Not that I'm complaining. I love hanging with my friends, especially when the weather is nice and we can play volleyball in our bare feet in someone's backyard. The rest of the month shows no signs of slowing down, so it should be lots of fun.

It's suddenly hot around here. I put my double oscillating fan in the window today and am enjoying the cool breeze now wafting through my bedroom. The cats are not that thrilled with it.

In closing, I would like to say:
It's hot as hell, here what I say?
My whole life is a big flambé
I'm as hot as the engine in a Chevrolet
It's hot as hell, damn hot, okay?


Tee hee hee.

No comments: