Friday, November 11, 2005

Two paint by numbers down...four to go. I'm quite enjoying the fact that I get to pay myself for painting. It's kind of a pain in the ass, but also fun. Haven't worked on Jesus in a while, since I've been too busy with all the work crafting, but will hopefully get back to him soon. Have had more ideas to help make him even more ghetto-fabulous.

Plan of attack for this weekend is to work on the rest of the paint by numbers and work on my cards for the card swap. I have lots of ideas, but some of them have certain logistical problems which still need to be worked out. Hopefully, I will be able to get at least some of my ideas to work. I'd feel bad making a bunch of crappy cards and being like, "Here. I made these for you." Lots of pressure to produce something good...and yet, my creativity is somewhat lacking lately. I'm a girl of very little brain these days. But, we shall have to wait and see....

No comments: