Tuesday, December 07, 2004

This is what happens when you try to make a cat look like a dog:


And I apologize for the fuzziness of the photo, but my camera batteries were on their last legs and would not support the flash. This was my homework for this evening: to paint a cat shaped piggy bank to look like a dog. Anyone for a chorus of "My job is fucking weird sometimes"? Big thanks to gossamer_gull for making this look way better than it did when I painted it. I promise to share my $25 with you. Oh, and another thing: I got an e-mail at work today with a photo attachment called "Assy line". This was a legitimate work-related e-mail, from what I lovingly call our "sweat shop" in Thailand showing an assembly line of girls making some cards. I almost deleted the e-mail at first because I didn't recognize the sender. Gotta love it.

No comments: