Monday, November 06, 2006

Lest you think I have been receiving more than I've been giving, I have actually been hard at work making a few things.

First off, I have my first My Little Pony recon. The pony started out looking like this:


Yes, I know. It's very pink.

And I made a little fortune teller/gypsy pony which I named Sasha:

She also had 3 fortune telling dice, and note cards explaining how to use them in a black velvet bag. My partner seemed to like her, so that is all good.

In return, I received an awesome zombie pony:

Which has joined extrajoker's cthulhu cabinet on our shelf of weird crafts. The zombie pony came with her own severed arm on which to munch. Mmmm...human flesh.

I also finished my items for my second partner in the Miyazaki swap:

A Totoro sketchbook


A Muta stuffie (from The Cat Returns)


And a Spirited Away themed box.

And I received from my first partner:







A soot sprite tote bag, Kodamas stitch markers, and Totoro and Mei stuffies.

I also received a thank you present from the person I made the fall bag for. She sent me skully stitch markers:


Well, I said I wanted stitch markers, and then I received 4 sets of them in 2 weeks. Woo-hoo!

So that's kind of where my crafting is at these days. I am currently brainstorming ideas for the Fairy Tale swap, and am also signed up for a small stuffie swap, so I will continue to be very busy.

No comments: