Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So, I am working on a knitted bag for a swap package. The bag itself is done, though it needs a handle of some sort. Here's my problem. I started to make a lining for it, but it's not working out at all. I feel kind of bad sending an unlined bag, but I'd rather do that than send one with a crappy, ugly lining in it. I'm making a little extra present to compensate, but I still feel less than good about it. I hate to send a substandard present. Hmmph.

In other news, I still have 3 people whose Christmas presents are not done. I am really trying to get them done by the end of the month, but I'm not sure how that will work out, so don't hold your breath or anything.

I'm making a Calorimetry, and I think that making headbands may be my new thing. It's fun, and pretty much everyone has gotten a pair of mittens from me, so I need to move on to a different object. I have an idea for a fair isle patterned headband kicking around in my head. I'll have to see if I can get it to work.

No comments: