Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Started working on firefly swap stuff today at work, at least until my wrist gave out. Stupid hands! So far, it looks cute, and I am pleased. But I have a lot of work to do.

Also, I got my partner for Round 4 of the little stuffies swap. My partner, in one of her emails to me said "When I make what I want creatures tend to look like they live near nuclear reactors. " I have one word in response to that. Excellent! I think we were matched up really well, so I am looking forward to getting crafting on that. I have an idea rolling around in this crazy brain of mine, so if I can get it to work, I think it will be good.

Last night, I also sat down to some spinning, using some roving I got from handpaintedyarns.com a while ago. So far, it is the most evenly spun of the yarns I have done, and coming in at about a fingering or sock weight. It's in the Paris Night colorway, which is one of my fave Malabrigo colors, so I am quite pleased with the way it is turning out. There may be pictures later.

No comments: