Thursday, November 15, 2007

sales and new techniques

Was very productive yesterday and finished 3 skeins of yarn, and have another on the bobbins, waiting to be plied. Felt very inspired by the fact that my etsy shop is sold out of yarn now, so clearly I need to make more. I have a couple other skeins that I made previously, but I haven't located them yet, and I don't want to put them up for sale if I don't know where they are. :)

I have to thank geekpixie for demonstrating the Andean plying technique when I was at the open studios last month. I actually remembered what it was called all this time later, and was able to look up how to do it on the internetz. Hooray for learning new things!

Christmas present making also goes on apace, though there is still time to submit a request.

No comments: