Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sorry it has taken me so long to post (life has been a little on the crazy side), but I received 3 awesome little guys from my partner in the Stuffie Swap.

First, she made me these adorable representations of my kitties, Kolya and Gwydion:


Kolya is slightly smaller and a little bit devious. Gwydion is big, lovable, and a bit dense. They look just like my boys and I love them. (and yes, Gwyd's eyes really are 2 different colors)

And then there was also a "flying purple people eater":


It's one-eyed, and one-horned! And it's got happy faces in it's belly (or on it's belly). I think it is hilarious, and I brought it in to work to help cheer me up when I am having a bad day.

I haven't received word from my partner that her stuffie has reached her, and other than that, my own crafting has been somewhat uninspired these last few weeks. I am working on a new stripey scarf as a gift for a friend, but otherwise not a whole lot has been going on. I do have plans to get together with a friend this weekend for some crafting time, so here's hoping I will find my long-lost inspiration.

No comments: