Monday, June 22, 2009

On Saturday, I headed out to western MA to visit a friend and check out the Easthampton Bear Fest. If you happen to live in the area and you like that sort of thing, I recommend checking it out (preferably in the near future while the bears are still mostly intact).

Otherwise, you can check out my pictures here.


I mean, really. How do you say no to that?

Although it was overcast and a little humid, the rain did hold off until after we had completed our walk around town. We also had an awesome lunch which included "Pierogi Skins" as an appetizer. Yes, they were, in fact, pierogis covered in melted cheese. Yum! Then we had ice cream for dessert. So, it was definitely a good day.

1 comment:

Amber said...

The Ursa Major and Minor bears are amazing. These are way better than those cows, I want to make a felted bear, how do we get one for next year!!!