Thursday, August 27, 2009

A few weekends ago, I got together with M to help her make some earrings for her bridesmaids (you may remember this post about my earring experiment that went out of control). During our crafting day, M posed the idea that perhaps she could make bracelets to match the earrings, and true to form, I began experimenting.

Last night, I finished this:

Although I am happy with the results, it took much longer than I would like, but I have an idea which might help speed up the process. It's sad that I have to go to work now, instead of playing with my beads.


Amber said...

This is STUNNING! Gorgeous work =)

inlerah said...

Thank you. I am excited to make more.