Thursday, July 21, 2011

a conversation between me and my cat

Gwyd: Hi Mommy! I'm so glad you're home! No one has ever loved me ever. Can we snuggle? 
Me: No honey. It's hot. Here, have some gooshyfood. 
Gwyd: But I..Oooh! Gooshyfood. Nom nom nom. Hey. Where'd you go? 
Me: I'm in the living room, enjoying the air conditioning. 
Gwyd: It's nice and cool in here. You wanna snuggle? 
Me: Go away. 
Gwyd: How 'bout now? 
Me: No. 
Gwyd: Now? 
Me: Really? Can you just... Ow, that's my leg. 
Gwyd: I'm sorry. Were you using your lap for something? 'Cause it seemed lonely. 
Me: Ahhhhhh! Ow. Ow. Ow. 
Gwyd: Oh, you want me to headbutt your face? 
Me: Ahhhhh! 
Gwyd: I think I missed a spot. 
Me; Ahhhhhh! 
Gwyd: Got it. 
Me: Oh god, I have cat hair in my eye. 
Gwyd: It's too hot to snuggle. I think I'll go nap in front of the a/c.

1 comment:

Amber said...

OMG, my friend Ben just has the same conversation with his cat, sputnik..