Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Knights Who Say Knit MKAL

 Another fun mystery knitalong from Lyrical Knits. I bought this gradient set at Rhinebeck in 2016, with no real plan. Mini-skeins! Am I right? They sat in stash waiting for the perfect project. When I heard there was going to be a Monty Python and the Holy Grail themed knit, this set seemed perfect. Of course, I didn't have any yarn to be the main color, so I had to buy more yarn. Whoops. I call this my "Strange women, lying in ponds, distributing swords is no basis for a system of government" kit.


Very much enjoyed the knitalong and my finished shawl is delightfully soft. I love how these colors turned out.




Project info:
Pattern: The Knights Who Say KNIT by Mary Annarella
Yarn: Fiber Optic Yarns Kashmir in Coastal Gradient and Dolphin
Started: April 19, 2021
Finished: May 28, 2021




No comments: