Monday, January 23, 2006

Spent most of this weekend curled up in front of the television, with a stack of movies, and some knitting. It was good. I made another pair of fingerless mittens, from some magic stripes yarn that i had sitting around. they are funky and cool. there will be pictures soon. i tried both magic loop and knitting on two circs, and found the 2 circs to be better for me. i have a bunch more of this yarn around, so i think i will make some more pairs of these. i had originally planned to make socks with them, but having made one, decided that i didn't like the way it felt on my feet. i only took 1 ball of yarn to make both mittens, so i can make several more pairs. perhaps people will get them as christmas gifts next year. =) in other news, i took the plunge and signed myself up for the knitting olympics. i'm gonna try to finish my sweater and swatch before that starts. we'll see how that goes.

No comments: