Saturday, July 15, 2006

I received the best package ever for the I Love Ewe swap.
 This is all the stuff. A cute bag with a felt sheep on it (which has pockets and things for knitting needles or whatever. A little pouch with a sheep needle felted onto it. And a sculpy covered tin with a sheep on it. 


 Closeup of the needle felted sheep. She was hard to take a picture of, so you will have to trust me that she is even cuter than this picture suggests.


 Closeup of the top of the tin. Yes. It is a zombie sheep. This is just about the most awesome thing ever. I love it. Zombie sheep. Baaaaaaaaa.


 Inside the tin is some little knitting supplies: measuring tape, scissors, row counter, tape measure, and stitch markers made with felted beads. Cute, no? My partner is the bomb, yo. Seriously, this was an awesome package. Yay!

No comments: