Monday, December 04, 2006

Also, in other swap news, I recently got into the ATC phenomenon, and participated in my first two swaps. Sadly, I forgot to take a picture of my first card before I sent it off to its new owner, so hopefully she'll take one I can steal from the internets soon. But I received this card for the Craft themed ATC swap:



I am amused that it is kind of piratical, because the second swap I participated in had a pirate theme, for which I made these 3 cards:









And so far, I have received this one:


Cool, huh? I am having fun with this art form. But then, I have always like the challenge of making tiny things. I am also busy at work making stuff for the fairy tale swap, and think I finally know what I am going to make. Now if only I could stop messing things up.

No comments: