Thursday, December 28, 2006

So the week before Christmas, I knitted my fingers to the bone to finish these items for my family.


Cabled fingerless mittens
Christmas present for Jill Berroco Ultra Alpaca color #6288 started 12/15/06, finished 12/18/06



I had been wanting to work with this yarn for a while, but hadn't any projects in mind, until I was looking for "blue" yarn for mittens for my stepsister. I loved this color, and the mittens ended up being just as soft and warm as I expected.


Elbow length cabled fingerless mittens
Christmas present for Alicia Classic Elite Wings color #2330 Started 12/19/06, finished 12/24/06


My niece asked for pink elbow length cabled fingerless mittens. And who am I to say no to her? Actually got this yarn on sale, so I didn't feel too bad about having to buy pink yarn. Speaking of which, I have lots extra. Any of my knitting or crocheting friends want some pink yarn?

No comments: