Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am participating in a EtsyFAST promo swap. The idea being that I make and send 50 promotional items and business cards to the organizer, and get 50 promotional items and business cards from the other participants, which I can include in my outgoing orders to help promote their shops, and of course, they'll be promoting mine. So I had to come up with something I could make a lot of, in a relatively short amount of time.


Here we have 25 sets of stitch markers, in varying sizes and styles.


4 bracelets, knit with some of my handspun yarn


And 21 crocheted flower pins, also made from my handspun and/or hand-dyed yarn.

Only now I feel like the stitch markers may be too limiting, since they are not useful for those who crochet...so maybe I should just do more flowers? I really have to mail them by Friday at the latest, if they are going to get to their destination on time. What do you think I should do?

No comments: