Monday, August 25, 2008

This has been a busy couple of weeks. A family visit, and having to work overtime prevented me from doing as much crafting as I would like. Nevertheless, I completed all the items for my Dresden Dolls Swap, and was able to put that package in the mail today. I am really happy with how most of the things came out (and totally wanted to keep one of them for myself), though there was one item that I was iffy on. Just have to wait to see if my partner likes it, I guess.

I also started work on my August challenge piece for the Big Damn Crafters (our theme this month is "Shindig" and I am doing a yarn inspired by Kaylee's dress.

And then, for some reason, I was in the mood for Halloween. Okay, it could be because I LOVE Halloween, and I had all these quilt squares sitting around in my stash, but in any case, I came up with this little quilted bag:



No comments: