Monday, December 08, 2008

Had a busy weekend at the open studios. Got to hang out with Amber and do some knitting on Saturday, and even had a sale. Sunday was a little slower, lots of people stopped in to fondle the yarn and knitted things, and I got a lot of spinning done, so it was still a productive day.

I will be there again next Saturday from 12 - 5, if anyone wants to stop by the Western Ave Studios and visit me. I may have my new wheel by then, and I may bring it to the studio to play.

This is the wheel that I bought at Rhinebeck, and they are finally finished making it, and it should be shipping out to me this week. The people at SpinKnit got their website up, so you can go see what my wheel is going to look like. I can't wait to get it here. Isn't it just the cutest thing you ever saw?

No comments: