Thursday, June 17, 2021

Te Whēnua

 Another one from the long overdue WIP pile. Late last summer, I thought it was a good idea to do 3 MKALs at the same time. I finished one of them, and then the others went into hibernation. 

When I pulled this one out, I found that I had only about 16 more rows and the bind off left. I mean, they were 400+ stitches in each row, but still. It seems silly that this sat unfinished for so long. Especially because the yarn and pattern are beautiful. I need to be better about finishing things.

Project Info:
Pattern: Te Whēnua by Francoise Danoy
Yarn: Lady Dye Yarns Superwash Fingering in Umbrella
Started: August 15, 2020
Finished: June 12, 2021

No comments: