Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I recently participated in the "I Love Ewe" swap on Craftster, which was expanded to include other farm animals. My partner made me some really cute items.

First, we have this pretty blue brocade purse, which has the symbol for Rabbit embroidered on it:

It is a really beautiful color and so shiny! Plus, I know how much of a pain working with that fabric is, so that makes me love it even more.

I also got these adorable ninja bunny hair clips:

Don't you just love them? I know I do.

And finally, I got teeny stitch markers:

A bunny, llama, sheep and goat. I stuck them on a current sock WIP so you can get an idea of the size. You all know how much I love getting stitch markers, and these are a great addition to my collection.

Thanks again to my great partner for making such wonderful things for me.

No comments: