Friday, February 20, 2009

I create!

Still no pictures of the yarn to share, I am afraid. But soon, I promise. I had a productive evening at the studio last night. It was good to have some company, and I completed 2 items. The first was a little tote bag, which has been waiting to be done since about August. I haven't done much sewing lately, and it was kind of fun to break out the sewing machine. The second was a new needle case. I don't have new pictures of those to share, but the needle case looks pretty much like this:

Smoky Skulls Needle Case - inside

I absolutely adore those fabrics.

In other news, I am looking into some craft fair options and need to submit photos of my work. I have a hard time picking which things to submit. So, I ask for your opinions. Take a look at my etsy shop or my flickr collection and pick 1-3 items that you think best represent my work. Also, since the shows will be in the spring/summer, keep in mind that winter items are probably not my best bet.

No comments: