Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am such a slacker! A couple of people flaked on the skeleton/skull/bones swap that I was in, and because I had become friendly with the organizer (who was also the recipient of my crafting), she asked if I would help out by being an angel for the person who sent me the awesome package. I agreed, but said that I didn't have a whole lot of time to work on things for a couple of weeks, 'cause I'm busy with other swaps, but that I would get to it as soon as possible. Because she is awesome, extrajoker volunteered to help out and make something. The next thing I knew, she had made an etched glass bottle w/ secret note.  Why IS the rum gone? and an address book. and a Memento Mori Mirror. Hooray consonantal alliteration! 

And I had done: nothing. What a slacker I am. So, because one of the things she specifically asked for was some sort of bag, I whipped this up at work yesterday:  Tote bag with stamped skulls 




God. I suck. However, at least the person who made a completely awesome swap package for me is getting some good stuff in return. Thanks so much for your help, extrajoker. You rock.

No comments: