Friday, October 13, 2006

I made my first bottle cap magnet yesterday. It came out pretty well. I'll post pictures when I finish the rest of the set. My office at work is starting to look kind of like my living room...with crafting supplies everywhere. I have a bag that I am working on, a bag full of felt pieces for a tiny animal I am making, a box of stamping stuff that I'm using on the magnets, my self-healing cutting mat, and several projects in various stages of completion strewn about the room. Heh.

In other news, someone picked me for the birthday swap, so I'll be getting a surprise package in the mail soon. It's not even someone I have crafted for, but of course, I had to go check her out, and she's posted some pretty cool projects, so I am looking forward to see what she makes for me. =)

No comments: