Friday, July 20, 2007

Knit/Crochet Goodie Bag Swap

My partner received her swap package, so here's some pics of the stuff I made for her:


Knitting needle roll, made with skull/flame fabric in black/grey and black/red. I need to make myself one of these, I think.




The Koi bag. I am very happy with how this turned out, thanks for the words of encouragement, everyone. I really didn't want to give it up, actually. It's lined with a dark blue asian print satiny fabric.


Some handspun yarn, named it "vineyard" it's shades of purple, green and grey.


And some beaded stitch markers.

I also sent a bunch of various yarns, knitting needles and other things from my stash. This ended up being a good stashbusting swap, and now I get to look forward to receiving my goodies in the mail.

No comments: