Friday, October 26, 2007

Have spent most of the week working on a mobile because I volunteered to be an angel for a swap. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but you know what? Making mobiles is frustrating. Especially if you are kind of anal retentive and want the damned thing to hang straight. It's been a lot of -add a bead to this side...now add two beads to this side...and hope that at some point it all works out. Stupid math, interfering with my crafting. *sigh*

However, I did have time to finish spinning up some yarn, mostly because I wanted to get it off the bobbins so I could play with my new fibers. :)





I've been very into the autumnal colors, but this one is a bit too orange. I don't know what ever possessed me to buy orange fiber. Unless maybe I was going to needle felt some pumpkins or something? Who knows.

Finally, I wanted to share an action shot of the apron I made for the Day of the Dead swap, cause it looks better on a person.

No comments: