Thursday, October 18, 2007

More Halloween-y Goodness

My partner for the latest Little Stuffie Swap received her bitty stuffies today. I ended up making 3 of them because I kept not being happy with how they turned out.

So, my first idea, because my partner said her favorite thing about Halloween was the costumes, was to make a stuffie with several different costumes that she could wear.

She could be a kitty:


a wizard:


or the headless horseman:


Although I am happy with the way the bunny herself came out, I wasn't fully satisfied by the costumes. So I decided to make another little stuffie. Something I was convinced I'd be able to do well. So I made a little black cat.


Although I think he's cute, it didn't feel like my best effort.

So, as a last ditch effort, I made a tiny mummy:

I kinda love him.

Finally, as the extra gift, I painted this domino pendant (a medium I am very into right now for some reason):

No comments: