Monday, September 18, 2006

Finished up a bunch of stuff this weekend. Wanna see? You know you do. First, I volunteered to be an "angel" for someone who didn't receive a swap package. This was for the August 2006 Birthday Swap. The person listed pinup girls as one of their interests, and indicated she would like some stationary. So I put together this gift box full of 5 x 6 stationary: 


I wanted to make up some printed envelopes to go with the stationary, but the envelopes kept jamming in my printer. Oh well. And then, I finished the stuff for the Skull/Bones/Skeleton swap that I've been working on:
  

 The finished tote bag (I added satin ribbon to the top, and lined it with a black and white skull print; a bunch of hair things, scrunchies, headbands, etc., and a journal. 



Also, some kitty toys.
 I am especially happy with the way the tote turned out. I hope both of my partners like their presents.

No comments: