Wednesday, September 20, 2006

So, I have a lull in my swapping activity...so of course, I agreed to do a personal swap with someone, and am making them a Bub doll. They are making me...something. I don't really know. Something zombie related though, so that should be good. Am also putting something together for a September Birthday person (I will admit that I have been using the unconditional and Birthday swaps as a chance to get some of my unused crafting supplies the heck out of my house - I'm not sending anything that doesn't have it's original packaging or is in bad shape...just stuff that has been sitting around unused for too long). But I may make another embroidered tote bag type thing, 'cause that was fun, and I was very pleased with the result. This evening, I worked on Bub v 2.0, but had to set all the parts aside to dry, and then worked on making a little felt bunny. It's black and white and cute cute cute. But not done. Should be able to wrap him up tomorrow and post pictures.

No comments: