Monday, September 11, 2006

Saturday, I paid a visit to Claytopia. Haven't been there in about a year, and everything is different. They layout of the space is different, and they now have puffy paint for use on the pottery. ladygwyn had mentioned that they had gotten skulls in for the Halloween season, so I went there specifically with the intention of painting one. The puffy paint was very tempting, as the model on display looked very cool, but I thought that it would look too much like the last skull I had painted, so I opted to do something very different.
Claytopia Claytopia Claytopia 

 You can't really tell here, but the background should be a very dark blue, with the suns in bright yellow, the moons in pale yellow, and the stars in white. I can't wait to pick it up on Tuesday, and see how it came out.

No comments: