Saturday, September 09, 2006

I forgot to mention that I received my swap stuffie last week. Her name is Tinkalina (my partner and another member of the swap group named her prior to her arrival in my home), and she's a bunny. I think she is pretty cute:



She is very happy to be in Bunnyland now, and is getting along nicely with Mr. Bunny and Penny Dreadful, and all the other buns. I received my Buffy the Vampire Slayer swap package yesterday, and it was awesome! I got 2 CDs, one is the audio track for "Once More With Feeling" and the other is a mix of songs that have appeared in the show. Note that one CD has a still of what is one of my favorite moments in the whole series, and the other has a shirtless Spike. Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about. 



 I also received a long sleeved t-shirt with three iron-on transfers on it. On the front is the Buffy logo with the moon (from "Once More with Feeling"), on the sleeve is the Mutant Enemy logo, and on the back is Spike.




 And last, but certainly not least, I got my very own Spike pillow. The fabric is a pretty black/grey/blue mottled cotton, and there is a beaded fringe, and a really hot picture of Spike. 



 I may never leave my bed again. Ummm...or something like that. Anyway, I really loved all my stuff; my partner did a great job (though she said she was worried there was too much Spike - as though there could be such a thing as too much). And I am pleased to note that she received the stuff I made, and seemed to like it as well (she even said I was creative - go me!)

No comments: