Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So, I didn't get even close to finishing my to do list of crafting for this weekend, but I did at least finish the Buffy things which need to be mailed out today. Vampyre book box First we have a book box reminscent of the giant Vampyr tome Giles tries to give Buffy in Welcome to the Hellmouth. I am not entirely pleased with the way this turned out...mostly because after I had finished it, I actually watched the episode (I had been working from a picture) and I don't think it looks enough like it. Haven't decided yet if I will actually send this. Stenciled Spike shirt Then we have the Spike t-shirt. My first stenciling job, and I think it came out pretty well. Mmmm...Spike. Giles, Xander, Willow, Buffy and Spike Finger puppets! Giles, Xander, Willow, Buffy and Spike. Aren't they cute? I friggin' love them (especially the Spike, which is holding a pack of cards and a kitten). Vamp Willow bag Finally, a Vamp Willow tote bag. I had intended to stitch a Willow quote on the top. I had planned on using "Bored now", but am now faced with the fact that it doesn't fit the picture. =( It still needs something, I'm just not sure what. I have time to run out at lunch and pick up supplies to finish this puppy, so if anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

No comments: